Pages

Friday 26 August 2022

David's RipTide CX-457 (Australia)

Hi Guys,,

Couldn't help myself, took a break from much needed house maintenance yesterday and had an unofficial splashing, sorry, no pics yet, still waiting on logos and decals. I must say that even though I am just running the motor in, the ride of the Riptide was soft and super smooth, extremely happy so far. Hopefully the next time it hits the water it will be fully dressed and I'll be able to hit full throttle, even if its just briefly. might perch my brother on a marker buoy so i can get some obligatory external pics (LOL) In reality, I'm probably doing a solo trip again.

Anyway, thanks for your patience and I'd like to take this opportunity to thank everyone watching my build this last 15 months, to thank those that have offered support and guidance and last but not least, to Mark for the huge amount of information that' made this experience so enjoyable.

Cheers Dave GP

Congratulations Dave on your launching . She looks great mate. As for your build, thanks for your kind words and appreciation of support and guidance throughout the process. Your welcome.

Looking forward to seeing more of your boat on the water and your fishing adventures  in he future

Regards Mark






No comments:

Post a Comment