Pages

Sunday 28 March 2021

Gavins Mushulu 14 (Australia)

 


It was great to see yet another launching recently, this time From Gavin and his family from Melbourne and their Mushulu 14.

He writes:

Well, boat is officially splashed. Glad I went to a lake to try it as its the first time I've driven a boat. Took a little more getting used to than I thought it would.
Can't fault the boat. Felt rock solid and very safe. Plenty of room with 2 adults and 2 kids, or 3 adults all up.. Glad I chose this design.

This is why I built this boat. To share and enjoy with my family. I now consider her properly splashed. Some more photos to come but here is a couple. Thanks to Mark and his on going support and passion to see his builders succeed.





This is why I built this boat. To share and enjoy with my family. I now consider her properly splashed. Some more photos to come but here is a couple.
Thanks to Mark and his on going support and passion to see his builders succeed.







This is what happens when you're bending over to check the prop, your lifejacket decides to initiate emergency procedures and your daughter thinks its hilarious.


Headed out solo this morning before sunrise.
First solo launch and retrieval. So easy with this little boat. A bit of me time on the quite before the rest of the family woke up.
Boat is now blooded too.



Its great to see Gavin and his family enjoying their New Mushulu 14 that they built.
We wish Gavin and his family all the best with their new fishing adventures

No comments:

Post a Comment