Pages

Monday 30 September 2019

Ronald's Sea Strike 18 (Canada)


Its great to see yet another launching, this time from Ronald who lives in Canada
and his Sea Strike 18 getting a quick splash.

He writes:

Thanks guys! Just got the boat in the water this evening at 7 . What a sprint to the end . I haven't stopped , 7 days a week for 6 weeks ,evenings after work and weekends trying to get to this stage . But it was AWESOME !!!!! 

Got a few pics in the boat , the young fellow got some on his phone , he will e-mail them to me when he gets home to Montreal . He and his girlfriend are leaving tomorrow , at least they tried out the boat .
We went for a ride in my nephews boat yesterday. First time that my sons girlfriend has ever been on the ocean. I think she enjoyed it .
Going to get my nephew to get a video , hopefully this weekend .

What a top job you did building your Sea Strike 18 mate !!




Good day guys,
Gotta a couple pictures of a fishing trip, this is my cousin Robert with a cod . Got another video to post when my nephew gets a chance , he's the guy that took the video . He's been out of town and really busy

Regarding to the speed of the boat ,three guys in the boat and a full tank of fuel plus a little gear, we hit a speed of 41 mph with rpms of 53 to 5400 . With two guys, full tank, a speed of 43 to 44 mph and rpms of 5400 .




For more information about the Sea Strike 18, please click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment